Information supplied by any person or entity during the BrailleAudio registration process, or when registering for any other ministry or service offered by Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof, will not be sold, shared or otherwise provided to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- Disclosure that a person or entity is a member of BrailleAudio, or that a person or entity benefits from other services or ministries offered by Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof
- Use of information to perform statistical calculations and analysis
- Access to information by staff and volunteers of BrailleAudio, Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof, to aid in the performance of duties and tasks associated with any of the above named ministries or entities
- Provision of information to appropriate third parties for the sole purpose of determining a person's or entity's qualification to benefit from or participate in ministries or services offered by BrailleAudio, Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof
- Release of information as required by local, state, federal or international law when requested by those to whom such law gives the authority to make such requests.
Please close this window to return to the registration process.