Information supplied by any person or entity during the BrailleAudio registration process, or when registering for any other ministry or service offered by Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof, will not be sold, shared, or otherwise provided to third parties, except under the following conditions:
- Disclosure that a person or entity is a member of BrailleAudio, or that a person or entity benefits from other services or ministries offered by Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof
- Use of information to perform statistical calculations and analysis
- Access to information by staff and volunteers of BrailleAudio, Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof, to aid in the performance of duties and tasks associated with any of the above named entities or ministries
- Provision of information to appropriate third parties for the sole purpose of determining a person's or entity's qualification to benefit from or participate in services or ministries offered by BrailleAudio, Spoken Word Ministries, Inc., or any associated entities thereof
- Release of information as required by local, state, federal, or international law when requested by those to whom such law gives the authority to make such requests.